Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Traitor

Over the weekend I went to go see the movie traitor starring Don Cheadle. I thought that the overall price to get in on a Saturday night was a ridiculous 10 dollars, but I got over it. The movie was overall good and I thought that the movie had a pretty good plot and storyline that was fairly easy to follow. I personally thought that it could have had more gunfights, and explosions then they had in the movie. To summarize most of the main points, Samir also known as Don Cheadle is arrested for terrorism in Yemen then secretly makes a deal with the US to help them catch terrorists. He earns the terrorists group trust by blowing up an embassy. He then is filled in on their plan to blow up something so big that I cannot tell you or else I would give away the movie. This plan is so big that Samir is scared that they might be successful in their plan. Will they succeed? If I say anymore I would give away the movie so I will stop and let you find out for yourself. This movie if I was a movie editor, I would rate it a three out of 4 stars.

No comments: