Tuesday, October 21, 2008

MEA

Over the long weekend I had many good times and hours in one sense well spent or in my parents a waste of time. I had some friends over almost everyday and eventually got to doing stuff. We went to play football several times down at the park, or if there wasn't time, we would play in the backyard. We also played a good amount of video games which even I thought I might have played a little too much in one weekend. But it was fun none the less. We went to valley scare on Friday night which was not as scary as most would have anticipated. It was very cold and lots of fog which made it hard to see. The rides were fun but most were packed because lots of people went on a friday night. There were some things that a few people in our group just couldn't handle. Like haunted houses. The haunted houses weren't that bad though they could have probably bee a little scarier. Overall I thought I had a pretty well spent weekend. I was with my friends all weekend. I played video games. I played football. And I went to Valley Scare. I hope next weekend is just as fun.

No comments: