Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Weekend

This weekend I did and I saw lots of and did lots of fun things. On Friday I had some people over and then I went to the football game with my friends. I was glad that we won but I was also disappointed that we only won by a little. We were expected to crush them. Good thing Mahtomedi didn't have a very good kicker. And then after the game I went to Perkins with some friends. There were more people there than I expected. There were about one hundred plus kids. Nevertheless, I had a good time Friday. Then Saturday, I had a soccer game that we lost but the day still wasn't bad. After that I went to homecoming where we ate at Maggiano's and had a really great time. Then on Sunday, I had hockey tryouts in the morning at nine thirty in the morning. I got about five hours of sleep that night. Although I was tired, I still played well at my tryouts and then I went home and took a nap. After that, I finished my homework. Since I didn't have that much, I went to play football with some friends. I went home for dinner and then I watched the movie Saints and Soldiers before I went to sleep which I thought was very depressing, but I still thought it was a great movie. I went to sleep at around eight thirty because I was so tired. That's what I did for my Weekend.

No comments: