Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Week

Well, to start it off. Last weekend I hung out with some friends on Friday and we went out and eventually had a sleepover. We watched a movie called the shining, again. It is okay to see once, but it is so long that seeing it twice was a huge mistake. The movie is about a family with a son who has an ability to speak to others who have the same "shine" as he does, who go to a winter lodge and watch over it over the winter season. The plot thickens when the main character Jack Nicolas starts to turn crazy and starts trying to kill his family. I won't give away the movie because I think people should see it. But, I will tell yoou that this is the movie where the famous phrase "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy" come from. As well as the slit in the door where his face pops in looking for his family. After watching the shining, we played some video games and eventually fell asleep. On Saturday, I did yard work all day and worked on my English book report. On Sunday I finished the report and all my other homework, and I went to hang out with some friends until it was time to come home annd go to sleep.

No comments: