Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

Well I had a great Halloween for starters. I went to Valley Scare on Friday night with a couple people and that was a blast. Wild Thing and all other roller coasters at night are amazing because its so cold and its really dark and foggy at night. At the top of the wild thing, it is so cold and windy, you think your going to freeze. We also went in several haunted houses which was not as scary as one would think. Then after words I had a sleepover with some of the guys I went to valley scare and we had fun there. We sneaked out at night and had some fun. Then we got tired and went home and played some video games for a while. Later we talked and fell asleep. The next day I had to do house work all day and it really sucked, but that night, I watched the silence of the lambs for the first time and i was blown away by how good it was. The actor who plays lecter is unbelievable. And the escape he does is creepy and genius at the same time. I want to see the sequel now. Then Sunday I went to church and sang in the choir. We did great. Then I went home and finished the rest of my homework. Then to close this blog post on monday I had a hockey game and we dominated. We won 5 to 0. They had 3 shots on goal. That's it for this week.

No comments: